Dracula For CodeSandbox And 9 New Themes
I don't know about you, but I always struggle to find a good syntax highlighter library for showing code on a page. I tried almost everything like Ace, CodeMirror, Prism, Monaco Editor, Shiki, etc.
Recently, the team behind CodeSandbox created this library called Sandpack, which allows you to add a live-running code editor to your React app. I gave it a try, and it's pretty neat! I obviously couldn't resist creating a Dracula theme for it, so here it is:
Pro Tip: In case you didn't know, you can use Dracula on CodeSandbox by typing
Ctrl + Shift + P and searching for "Color Theme". Now you can be productive again :)
New on Dracula
Meet the 9 new themes that joined Dracula recently:
- Drafts: a different Notes app for iOS and macOS
- GIMP: a free and open source image editor
- Hacker News: a news site focusing on tech and entrepreneurship
- Homer: a simple static homepage for your server
- Nextcloud: an on-premise file storage and sync software
- Sandpack: a live-running code toolkit by CodeSandbox
- SnippetsLab: a full-featured code snippets manager
- tint2: a lightweight panel/taskbar for Linux
- Youtube: a place you go to watch cat videos
Dracula in the wild
Q: What does a vampire avoid ordering at any restaurant?
A: A steak.
Stay up to date
Get updates about all themes. 7,221 people enjoy it.
Or subscribe to the RSS feed.