Dracula On Super Nintendo, Tailwind, And LaTeX
I've been working on some really exciting new projects!
The first one is a component library called Dracula UI. You probably heard about this project already, and the good news is that we're finishing up the last details before launching.
The second one is a podcast. I miss traveling to conferences and talking to other developers, so I decided to emulate that environment. Yesterday we recorded an episode with Jeff Atwood, co-founder of StackOverflow.
I can't wait to finally unveil both of these projects in the next couple of weeks :)
New on Dracula
This week 3 new themes have joined the Dracula organization.
- Beamer: a LaTeX document class for creating slides
- KDiff3: a free tool to analyze text diffs and merge files
- Tailwind: a utility-first CSS framework with Dracula colors
Dracula in the wild
A couple of days ago I received this photo from Ryan. He found a way to apply Dracula colors to his TV and game console!
He started by customizing the color scheme for the menu with Dracula colors in a Super Nintendo flash cartridge called FXPak Pro that is running on an original SNES. He hooked this up to Hue Sync lights so the background lighting shows the Dracula purple color.
This is awesome! I can't wait to hear other crazy stories like this.
Stay up to date
Get updates about all themes. 5,977 people enjoy it.
Or subscribe to the RSS feed.